Good stuff V Bad Stuff
1. Man of the Year: Brave support for gay equality V
Alien of the Year: Further evidence that Pope Benedict's Vatican is based on another planet came just before Xmas. The pontiff was pictured giving a blessing to Rebecca Kadaga, the Speaker of the Ugandan Parliament, who had promised to pass the country’s notorious Anti-Homosexuality Bill as a “Christmas gift” Blood on their hands? It sure will be!
2. US President Barak Obama completed evolving his feelings and came out for gay marriage. The White House was happy to be the venue for this gay proposal. V
In a message for World Day of Peace 2013, Pope Benedict XVI described same-sex marriage as a threat to justice and peace. Lustralboy says: The Pontiff has spoken. What he said was vile, inept, hateful, bigotted and destructive. Well done, mate for helping to ring the death knell of this corrupt corner of Christianity.
3. The making of The University of Warwick Boat Club's Naked Calendar 2013, done to support their fund raising on behalf of Ben Cohen's Stand Up Foundation V
The prize for the most blatant recent rant goes to the Rev. Sam Morris who shared a critique of public schools with his Tennessee flock at Old Paths Baptist Church. He's worried that they teach children about evolution, sex and "how to be a homo."
4. Supporters of gay equality. Iran: being gay is a death sentence.
5. Global AIDS support Rabble-rousing tabloid, Uganda.
6. Iconic Archie comic goes gay! Some more comedians!
7. High profile gay humour. High profile silliness. She can "cure" us.
8. High profile happy family. Wierd profile sad bigot.
9. Accepted already! The losing battlers.
10. And, yes, we end on a happy note and, in the end, the winning side.
Join our mailing list
- December 30th, 2016
- December 1st, 2016
- October 29th, 2016
- October 1st, 2016
- August 31st, 2016
- July 23rd, 2016